"You have been purchased, and at a price. So glorify God in your body." ~ 1 Corinthians 6:20

Monday, September 3

R-T-H: Week In Review 8.31

Sometimes, all it takes is a little money and pain in order to find an answer ~the answer~ that carries the potential to completely change your life.

For me, this week, it was spending a little money on a CardioPoint test at the gym.

What an eye-opener!

OK, so I had to be at the gym at 5:30am and run on a treadmill for 20 minutes wearing this goofy mask.


I never said there would not be tradeoffs.

But, in payment for my social discomfort, I received this cool color graphic analysis.

With that came the key for me: not only of how to dump my seemingly resistant belly-fat but also of how to achieve my goal for my next half marathon in January.

Double the benefit.

Now that my back is mostly healed, and armed with my new knowledge, I am ready to kick butt in the upcoming weeks on my way to reaching my sub-2 hour half marathon goal AND slim back down to where I was before my life took control of me.

Bring it!

No comments:

Post a Comment